Friday 21 April 2017

work worries


The Lion of Knidos (c. 350-200 BC), British Museum

The Head of the Research Group is on the warpath after a recent visit to the British Museum.

"The labels on the displays are quite inadequate. I cannot understand it. There should be accurate geological details. Surely everyone wants to know the provenance of the materials. There are some rocks which are so characteristic that you can identify which quarry they originated from. Why is that information not on the labels?"

MrsM drafts a letter in her head

"Dear British Museum..."

11 comments:

  1. ... yeah... I aways thought the same thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, poor British Museum - poor MrsM. This gave me quite a chuckle this morning, but I cannot identify why, just label me odd :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lion looks worried...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping all is well with you Alice, we miss you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was also hoping to see you back here.
    May good things be keeping you busy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Almost a year later.
    Wish you well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey what are you worrying about? Worry only causes stress, anxiety, and depression. Buy Etizolam Online to deal with it. I hope you are doing well now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. judi slot online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love reading your comments and even though I don't always have time to reply I am really grateful to every one who joins in the conversation.