Wednesday 23 December 2015

23 Dec : Tree #13


I was in Windsor early in the morning last week and I thought that you might like a peep at this Christmas tree at the entrance to the castle. It had just stopped raining and the cobbles in the deserted streets were glittering like a pebble beach. It has been fun writing these December posts - thank you for your wonderful comments here and for sharing your Christmas preparations on your own blogs. We are drawing the cottage curtains now, lighting the log fire and getting out the special Christmas tea cosy. I wish you all a very peaceful Christmas, full of good things and happy memories.

10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, may it be merry and bright xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have very much enjoyed your Christmas tree series - wishing you a very merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting Dutch looking gable lurking behind the Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Alice! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've enjoyed the trees and your words. Have a wonderful Christmas Alice. Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness you were an early bird. Have a very Merry Christmas.Your tea cosy reminded me to put out the Christmas tea towels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Christmas Alice, it's been lovely reading your words again this year. Diktynna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do hope that you have all had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love reading your comments and even though I don't always have time to reply I am really grateful to every one who joins in the conversation.