Tuesday 8 March 2016

8 March : Family



1 x MrsM; 1 x MrM; 1 x MissM; 1 x MasterM

1 x lovely brother; 1 x lovely sister-in-law

2 x little boy cousins

1 x ice cream van, numerous Dartmoor ponies, stunning view.

I started writing my blog just before my brother's wedding in 2007. So much has happened since then to his little family because they moved to South America for three years. The good news is that they returned just before Christmas and now live within easy reach so that we can meet up and climb a tor or two on a Saturday afternoon. It's going to be such fun having little boy cousins around.

8 comments:

  1. sounds wonderful. especially the ice cream x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like such a happy family :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I right in thinking that Master M bears a strong resemblance to your brother?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is marvellous. It's what it's all about, isn't it? Lovely to see you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like a family photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 'after' photo with the ice creams sized off looks better I think

    ReplyDelete
  7. as in tallest on the right, shortest on the left ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. a ninth blogaversary?
    Respect!
    And congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love reading your comments and even though I don't always have time to reply I am really grateful to every one who joins in the conversation.