Sunday 10 January 2016

10 Jan : Adventure


The Tale of Pigling Bland
Beatrix Potter (1913)

We have been helping MasterM get organised for his next adventure. He is starting a course of study and this time the lectures and feedback are in English, much to our relief. Looking through his luggage I found stationery heaven - so many pens, pencils, highlighters and sticky notes! I wondered if he would notice if I 'borrowed' the '80s Glam pack of Sharpies but decided that as I could remember the actual '80s I was too old for such things so, feeling just like Aunt Pettitoes, I packed him up a little picnic and sent him on his way.

6 comments:

  1. I hope Master M has his 'pig papers' and can thus cross the county boundary. Good luck to him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! MasterM left with a full carload of kit. Even an ironing board!

      Delete
  2. Wishing MasterM all the best for his next adventure and the same for MrM and MrsM as it seems to me that when the Masters and Misses have left home that is an adventure all in itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MrM is delighted because it means he can have MrsM's full attention - at last.

      Delete
  3. Well, somehow I missed that earlier post - must have been during the dark Blogless Era. Congratulations, two years late! Sigh. I hope he has fun and that he bumps into Mrs Tiggywinkle if his waistcoat needs pressing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think he is going to work hard and play hard - nothing new there - but I am confidently expecting him to learn to press his own waistcoat.

      Delete

Thank you! I love reading your comments and even though I don't always have time to reply I am really grateful to every one who joins in the conversation.