Saturday 9 May 2015

9 May : Scabious

I am afraid that the pink geraniums must go. I am sure that Monty Don has a more compassionate attitude to his plants or perhaps his garden is big enough to absorb mistakes but in my small garden every colour must be perfect to avoid incurring my wrath. So, farewell pink geraniums, the fault is mine but you are now an ex-window box. And while I am being honest, the idea of a hydrangea on both sides of the summer house was also wrong - all my grand designs defeated. In mitigation, the kitchen window sill is looking stylish. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So do I! I love looking out of the window when I am washing up and seeing the bees on the flowers.

      Delete

Thank you! I love reading your comments and even though I don't always have time to reply I am really grateful to every one who joins in the conversation.